We take your safety and health seriously and want to share a few of the things we have implemented to take care of you:
- All patients will be screened over the phone and again upon arrival for signs and symptoms of illness or exposure. Please reschedule your appointment if you have had any symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 within the last week.
- You should bring and wear your own mask on your way into the office and on the way out (A mask will be provided to those who don’t have one).
- Patients should come into the office alone, unless a caregiver or companion is necessary. Others can wait outside or in the car.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer we will provide on entering and will find sanitizer placed throughout the office.
- HEPA air filtration has been implemented throughout the office including a special UV light and filtration system in the air ducts to destroy any virus or bacteria in the air.
- Non-contact methods will be available to collect payments.
- Providers and all team members will use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- High volume suction systems will be utilized for certain procedures to reduce aerosols.
- All instruments undergo high pressure heat sterilization after each use.
- We will ask you to rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution (Peroxyl) before each procedure.
- Public areas will be frequently and regularly cleaned and disinfected, including door handles, chairs and bathrooms.
- Clear plastic physical barriers will be in place in the front desk area.
We are following recommendations issued by Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We will continue to monitor the situation and will adapt as needed to keep you and our team safe as we care for your oral health.