Don’t have dental insurance? We’ve got you covered! The Membership Savings Plan is offered to individuals and families who do not have insurance and is designed to save you money.
- Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrollment date.
- Annual fee is paid in one payment. Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
- No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and not transferable to another dental practice or specialist.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Membership Savings Plan. Missed appointments without 2 business day notice can result in loss of the preventive visit benefit.
- Invisalign not included.
- Specialist services by other providers not included.
INITIAL SAVINGS: $174
INITIAL SAVINGS: $120
INITIAL SAVINGS: $119