The Membership Savings Plan is not insurance. The program is offered to individuals and families who do not have insurance. Membership Savings Plan benefits are not transferable to another dental practice or dental specialty practice. Payment is always due at time of service. Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrollment date.
● Annual fee is paid in one payment. Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
● No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
● Membership dues are non-refundable.
● Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
● Membership must be current to receive the discount.
● Fees for dental services may change at any time.
● It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Membership Savings Plan. Missed appointments without 2 business day notice can result in loss of the preventive visit benefit.
● Invisalign not included.
● Specialist services by other providers not included.
INITIAL SAVINGS: $154
INITIAL SAVINGS: $128
INITIAL SAVINGS: $142